MOBİLİZ BİLGİ VE İLETİŞİM TEKNOLOJİLERİ A.Ş.
CLARIFICATION TEXT FOR SUPPLIERS WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW NO. 6698
- a) Data Controller
- b) Processed Personal Data Categories
- c) Purpose of Processing Personal Data
- Obtaining the necessary contact information in order to receive an offer and/or purchase services,
- Contacting you in order to supply products and services,
- Monitoring the fulfillment of mutual contractual and legal obligations,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Performance of finance and/or accounting affairs,
- d) Method and Legal Reason for Collection of Personal Data
- e) To Whom and for Which Purpose Personal Data will be Transferred
- Within the scope of the collection of fees of products and services, for the purpose of carrying out financial and/or accounting affairs, they may be shared, if necessary, with notaries public, execution offices and/or courts.
- In order to follow the legal processes, it will be possible to share as much as necessary with our lawyers under the framework of the confidentiality obligation.
- f) Your Rights within the Scope of Article 11 of the PDPL
- by coming to our Company at the address “Mustafa Kemal Mah. 2127. Sok. No: 42/1-2 Çankaya Ankara” in person,
- by the notary public in writing in order to identify your identity and not to give information to the wrong persons, or by registered letter with return receipt,
- by sending electronic mail using the secure electronic signature, mobile signature, or (if any) the electronic mail address previously reported by you to our Company and registered in our systems to the address of firstname.lastname@example.org, or by other means to be determined by the Personal Data Protection Board in the future.